Sunday, January 7, 2007

what im hating, is that tomorrow is school. Again. And the fact that i'm not going to see colton a lot. but i guess i should get over that already. I'm going to have to deal with it so i mine as well shut up about it already. and also that i have nine L.A assignments sitting right infront of me and im just wrting in this to have an excuse to stop working for a bit. ugh. sunday... basicly full of laundry, cleaning, and homework. You see heres me, i worry if i don't get honeral with distinction. if you don't know what that is, that's 90% or over with your overal grade. Me... my overal grade is usualy 94-95% overal. But lately... ive been slacking quite a bit. I have to stop, JESSICA STOP! I need to get these good grades. My career's egging for these marks. So now, no more blog writing until done homework. there. I made it officile. I hope you guys have things easy going. but yet life is just always full of chalanges. I actually personaly like chalanges. so here i am life, chalange me. For i am not afraid to take chances and be who i am, and be what i am cut out to be. A hard working, dedacating, fundamental girl.

i guess ill leave now, works calls for desperate attention.

jessicaa♥

also: i will not settle for just "ok/fine/good"... i need to be number 1. i can't help myself. I know someday ill have to learn to handle that. but it's too harddd.

No comments: